With apologies to NYCWD, who does an awesome Sunday Smorgasbord every week (he’s on #25 now!), I have also decided to use Sunday as for a new weekly post: my week in review. I’m going to pick five posts (one for each day of the working week) from other bloggers and illustrate them on one page. I’ll try to pick different bloggers each week, if at all possible, although I’m sure there will always be certain favorites.
You can also mouseover each illustration to go to that post.
- Dave celebrated his 4th Blogiversary with contests, prizes, and a lot of effort. I’ve got both my 3-year anniversary and 1,000th post coming up in the next few months, so I think I’m going to try to emulate Dave as much as possible. Although when I do it, there will be much more nudity.
- Amy, Britt and I had a threesome . . . of writing. We wrote a round-robin 3-part story that was very funny and really highlighted each of our individual writing strengths. It’s something we’ll definitely be trying again.
- Crystal dyed her hair red as an homage to “Run Lola Run” and then jetted off to Prague. Whether or not she’s going to have to relive her day as she tries to steal enough money to save her boyfriend is still undetermined.
- Poppy discovered the magic of Strawberry Milkshake Oreos, and then grooved to my milkshake dance. These cookies are available for a limited time, and they are amazing. I even ventured into a Wal-Mart (*gasp* I know, it’s crazy!) to buy some – that should tell you how delicious and magical they are.
- Bluepaintred‘s baby turned 5 years old and she turned into a mommyblogger for a day. But she’s allowed, because she’s one of the more foul-mouthed, dirty-minded mommybloggers around.