Today’s post is just a bunch of random shit.
First, I’m now on Facebook. Add me, if ye dare. I warn ye, thar be balls up ahead if ye do!
Second, I had an awesome surprise yesterday morning (Click to view larger version)!
Third, I have decided that I’d really like a day to be named after me. Maybe sometime in April or May. Who do I see about making that happen?
Fourth, I got three new scents from BBW: Fresh Lemonade, which smells absolutely divine, Strawberry Patch, which is a little too overpowering, and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, which smelled so good, it gave me an erection.
Finally, I got tagged by that misspellin’ head-explodin’ peener-obsessed Canuck, Bluepaintred:
My 5 favorite places to eat locally
- Toojay’s Deli – This New York style deli is awesome. Great latkes, amazing desserts (including one “Killer Cake” that has no flour and is so dense even I can’t finish a piece), and cream soda. Someday I might get up the courage to try the tongue sandwich, but I doubt it.
- Fleming’s – While it can never meet my expectations of a truly excellent steak restaurant after having lived in Los Angeles, it’s the best one I’ve found in this little hamlet called Orlando. I try to eat here once a month at least, and if you’re in town and ready to drop $200 or so on dinner, go to Fleming’s for a meal that’s actually worth every penny.
- Cheesecake Factory – Huge plates of food, delicious cheesecake, and one of the largest menus I’ve ever seen.
- Stacked Subs – You always need a good sub place, and this is that place. They pile the meat high, make their bread on-site, and add lots of mayonnaise. What could be better?
- Morton’s Steakhouse – Another favorite steakhouse. Arnie Morton’s steakhouses are always great places to go for a nice dinner. And although I really enjoy their cuts, I like Fleming’s just a tiny bit better. This just cements my belief, though, that you can’t get a decent steak unless you’re willing to pay for it. And I am.
And, finally, who shall I tag? I’ll try to be diverse with regards to state and/our country:
1. Diana from “Americans in Singapore”, Singapore.
2. Miss Misery from “Miss Misery Smiles”, Canada.
3. Dawn from “Tiny Voices in My Head”, BFE, Pennsylvania.
4. Heather from “Typical Redhead”, BFE, Ohio.
5. Amy from “Amy’s Musings”, BFE, California.