- If you haven’t already, don’t forget to email me at my first name at my last name dot com with your address so I can add you to my Christmas card list.
- Have you added me on Facebook, Myspace, and favorited me on Technorati yet? Why not?
- On Friday at midnight, I did all of my Christmas shopping online for my wife’s presents. I also created an Amazon wish list because I’m very hard to buy for. I tend to go out and buy whatever I want when it comes out, which means she can never figure out what I have and don’t have. Now I only have a few small gifts left to buy and I’m done. It’s a great feeling.
- On Wednesday night, at around 11, I hopped into the car to drive over to Wendy’s to grab a quick burger for dinner. I was in a T-shirt and underwear and put shoes on, plus grabbed my wallet and cell phone. I went through the drive-through, and as I pulled away, I realized that they forgot my straw. I HATE drinking fountain soda without a straw, and so I pulled into a parking spot, got out of the car and started to walk into Wendy’s. I was halfway there before I remembered that I didn’t have any shorts on at all. That would have been horrifying!
- Every Thanksgiving, I get two free turkeys from one of my vendors. I gave one to Britt, but only if she’d deep fry it and invite me over for dinner. Last night was my third Thanksgiving dinner, with turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, corn, green bean casserole, and crescent rolls. The deep fried turkey was delicious, as was everything else. I didn’t get any fucking leftovers, though.
Click the picture to watch. Have your sound on. Thanks to SJ!