After a short break last week (go see last week’s winners and answers over at Shiny’s blog), we’re back for Lazy Sunday 44!
This week’s prize is a Royal Rabbit Vibrator Kit from Adam & Eve!
Everyone has a chance at winning, so don’t be shy! The questions may be hard, but everyone who’s between the ages of 16 and 80 should be able to get at least one correct – I promise.
It’s very simple. I go through my Myspace friends and pick one of their survey bulletins and answer 15 of the questions. Every answer contains a reference to a movie, a television show, or a song. Just guess as many as you can – some will be laughably easy and some will be very difficult. Every correct answer is like a raffle ticket – you get one chance to win per correct answer. If you get 1 right, your name goes in the proverbial hat. If you get 10 right, your name goes in ten times. Et cetera. You’re on the honor system – try not to Google or look at other people’s answers!
The contest ends Tuesday at midnight EST. I’ll give the correct answers and the winner on the following Sunday.
Ready? Here we go!
1. Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
At the guy who rescued me when he wouldn’t bring all of my luggage.
2. What kind of car do you drive?
A taxi. I named him Benny.
3. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Not since I caused havoc by selling my matter transporter for two dollars.
4. What’s for dinner tonight?
I don’t know, but ick. I’d eat anything you cooked (but I won’t eat that).
5. What is the last drink you drank?
A good sarsparilla.
6. Last time you were sick?
When getting a ride in the fighter jet from DC to Los Angeles.
7. Are you happy right now?
I’m always happy unless I end up headfirst in a horse’s ass.
8. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
The one that says “Bad Motherfucker”.
9. What is in your pocket?
A room key for the hotel where my boyfriend lives since his house burned down, a taser, and a pen that’s actually a listening device.
10. Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with?
I don’t remember, but it’s tattooed on my shoulder.
11. What’s something fun you did today?
Had a showdown with my dad. Literally.
12. What are you going to do after this
I’m going to spend all of my credits to hang out with a Companion.
13. What is something you need to go shopping for?
Hot sauce. My brother, sister and I love hot sauce.
14. What was the last thing someone you love said to you?
15. What is a compliment you receive way too often?
People tell me that my hair is perfect and then call me a girl’s name. I’ll take what I can get!
And that’s it for this week!