Psychobabble gave me this award, and since I’m writing a few posts ahead of time (because I’m in Vegas right now – come join me!), I thought it was a perfect time to post it. I usually don’t do this type of stuff, but laziness and a lack of creativity lead to poor blogging!
Neno’s Award—-Rules and Regulations
- As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I’m guessing that based on the quality of writing in these poorly titled “Rules and Regulations”, Neno is a fucking moron. Oh well.
Why do I love blogging? It’s the sense of community that one gets from a group of relatively like minded people providing their input on an issue that I’ve written that attracts me. Bloggers can be some of the most amazing and generous people in the world. They can also be some of the shittiest, pettiest, most obnoxious people out there, too. But when it comes to a tragedy or difficult period in life, there’s no group I’d rather have in my corner than bloggers.
I am not going to bother tagging anyone, but I would encourage you to think about why you love blogging. And if you don’t love blogging, why do you do it? It’s a hobby, and you should only do a hobby if you love it. You don’t see many birdwatching enthusiasts who bitch about the fact that they are sitting there looking at birds.
So, what do YOU love about blogging?