I picked this up somewhere and thought I’d give it a whirl:
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Out at Citywalk or at Denny’s.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Just spent $150 on dinner last night. Before, that, clothes.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
I do everything online. I don’t even own checks anymore.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
I’m not wearing a shirt, but the last shirt I had on came from Casual Male Big & Tall. The fat guy’s shop! I’m almost out of there, though, and will soon be shopping with all the normal folk.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
A new computer. Or a TV for my bedroom.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
No clue. I think it’s white. Or blue. Or chartreuse.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Comic books. Because I’m a giant geek. And wish I had superpowers.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
It was called Luma, and it was with a friend. It was amazing. Best restaurant I’ve tried in a while.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
10. What is your worst bad habit?
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Playboy. MAD. Entertainment Weekly.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Bacon, ground beef, and cheddar.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I don’t remember the last time I used a phone book. It’s been at least five years.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Mako shark. I grilled it, and was not satisfied with the finished product.
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
A condom. Pants. Toothbrush.
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
I don’t remember the last time I lost anything. I’m pretty meticulous.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
All my furniture is brand new and I love it – none of it is ugly!
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I never return things. I’m really bad about that.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I don’t like cologne. I prefer to use lotion.
22. Your favorite board game?
Scattergories, Monopoly, or Taboo.
23. What was the last board game you played?
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
A car stork? A plant in Tokyo? Wherever Camrys are born?
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Sinead O’Connor’s “Nothing Compares 2 U”
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
My friends. And Mr. Chocolate.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Pink. No, green. Wait, they were nude.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Cleaning bathrooms, followed by doing dishes.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Not a lie.