A little over 7 months ago, I did a post showing the pathetic contents of my refrigerator. I thought it would be interesting to revisit my refrigerator now that I’ve lived in my new home for over 9 months, and see how it’s changed.
Here’s my fridge from April 2010. I’m not going to identify everything as numbered – you can go to the original post for that:
And here’s my refrigerator as of this week:
- Tru Blood, ordered from HBO. Carbonated blood orange beverage. Goes well with vodka.
- Mountain Dew and Coke Zero. Both go well with vodka. No, really.
- Orange juice. Goes well, with, umm, vodka.
- Soy milk. Because I like how it tastes better.
- Juice boxes left here from a cookout I had in May.
- Bud Light. Most definitely not for me.
- The largest tub of mayonnaise a man can legally buy without a three-day waiting period.
- Two-liter of Diet Coke. Probably flat.
- Hummus. Food of the gods.
- Two-liter of Mountain Dew. Probably flat.
- Giant Hershey’s Bar. Usually doesn’t last 24 hours.
- Leftovers from June. May contain living organisms by now.
- The same baking soda, tonic water, and blue Gatorade from April!
- Giant-ass thing of garlic. For all that cooking I don’t do.
- More beer. Shudder.
- Bottled water. I have enough cases of it in the garage to kill a thousand aliens from “Signs”.
- Daiquiri mix. Goes well with rum.
- Ketchup. To be mixed with mayonnaise to make fancy sauce.
- Hershey’s syrup. Goes well with burritos.
- Another giant-ass thing of garlic. For keeping Edward Cullen away?
- More fucking beers.
- More ketchup, also opened. In case I feel like exercising and reaching lower when opening the refrigerator.
- Relish. Which I don’t eat.
- A giant box of individual cheese slices. Because you can never have enough cheese?
Hmm. Well, it seems like it’s a minor improvement, at least. What’s in your fridge?