Without further ado, in the grand ol’ tradition of annual top ten lists . . .
My Top Ten Humor Posts of 2010:
- Getting slizzered
- O Bama my Bama!
- I now pronounce you ex-husband and ex-wife
- Where Mel Gibson Lives
- New urban dictionary phrases
- Be a Ground Hero not a Ground Zero
- Search keyphrases: A beat poem by Avitable
- The most offensively stereotypical joke in the world
- Protesting on the Internet
My Top Ten Cartoons of 2010:
My Top Ten Movies of 2010:
- Toy Story 3
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- The Town
- Easy A
- The Social Network
- Jackass 3D
- Paranormal Activity 2
- Black Swan
Movies I haven’t seen but may have made the list: True Grit, The Kids Are Alright.
My Top Ten TV Shows of the 2010-2011 season:
- Modern Family
- 30 Rock
- Cougar Town
- Walking Dead
- The Office
- Broadway Empire
- Mad Men
- Sherlock (BBC)
Honorable Mentions: Outsourced, Fringe, Raising Hope
My Top Ten Least Favorite TV Shows of the 2010-2011 season:
- The Event
- Big Bang Theory
- Shit My Dad Says
- No Ordinary Family
- Gossip Girl
- Two and a Half Men
- Private Practice
Top Ten Things I’ve Learned in 2010:
- I can be alone without being lonely.
- I like to Swiffer!
- How my friends treat others is representative of how they treat me when I’m not looking.
- It’s freeing and relaxing to get my toenails painted.
- I don’t need some of the things in my life that I thought I needed.
- Someone should always take my phone away from me when I drink.
- Change my sheets and towels weekly at a minimum.
- My circle of friends will always shift and grow.
- Only I know my thoughts and motivations.
- There is so much that I want to do.
See you next year!