What is . . .
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
Hmm, maybe the movie version of The Time Traveler’s Wife? Haven’t read the book yet.
2. The fictional character most like you?
The love child of Sherlock Holmes and Patrick Bateman.
3. The greatest album, ever?
U2’s “Achtung Baby”
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars. I went into detail why right here.
5. Your ideal brain food?
A milkshake. And not just because it brings all the boys to the yard.
6. Which of your accomplishments makes you the most proud?
Starting and growing a business that’s survived, albeit by the skin of its teeth sometimes, this long.
7. You want to be remembered for …?
8. Let’s talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
I’d rather create my own masterpiece.
10. Your hidden talents . . .?
I’m extremely observant and deductive.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
Look for the Adam’s apple.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
I stole my parents’ Stephen King hardcover collection.
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
My birthday suit.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
1994; Ormond Beach, FL; to provide myself with the knowledge for complete financial success and world domination.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
Chocolate birthday cake. Although being a hit man would be relaxing too.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?
Chocolate. And Diet Coke or Coke Zero.
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
City, anywhere in the world.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
Stop being so fucking nice.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
My plans for independence.