- Waking up at 5 AM tomorrow so I can hit the road by 6 AM.
- Driving a bright red Cadillac that is going to be total cop bait all the way to Atlanta. I rented a car so I wouldn’t put the miles on my older car, and had two free upgrades, which apparently landed me a pimpmobile.
- Listening to Raw Dog on Sirius Radio and talking on the phone for the whole ride. P.S. If you’re bored between 6 AM and 2 PM, call my cell!
- Meeting up with an old friend from Los Angeles for a long night of drinks and conversation.
- Judging the speech component of the Georgia Academic Decathlon State Competition. Yes, they’re letting me around high school children. Blame Heather.
- Having lunch with Jessica somewhere awesome.
- Meeting up with bloggers at a great steak restaurant in the heart of Atlanta. Trying not to get murdered by that one blogger with the serial killer glasses.
- Eating a meal at Flip Burger Boutique, the restaurant owned by Richard Blais from Top Chef fame.
- Having breakfast on Sunday with Grant to thank him for his rimjob services.
- Driving home on Sunday just in time to go do open mic night at the Cheers Longwood.
What are you doing this weekend?
Thanks to everyone who tuned in for last night’s episode of CYR. I talked about threesomes, the age of consent in Georgia, comedy, politics, and auto-fellatio. It’s okay if you missed the show live, though, because you can subscribe to the podcast or download the mp3 easily!