1. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
2. Last furry thing you touched?
3. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Do Klonopin and Wellbutrin count?
4. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
Digital is much easier.
5. Favorite age you have been so far?
6. Your worst enemy?
7. What is your current desktop picture?
8. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
Everything I say is funny.
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
The ability to fly would translate into much more than a million dollars, so I’d choose that.
10. Who can’t you say “no” to?
Petite redheads with green eyes, especially if they have Irish accents.
11. The last song you bought or downloaded?
“I’ve Got a Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas.
12. What time of day were you born?
Even though I was there, my memory’s a bit hazy.
13. What’s your favorite number? Why?
I don’t have one.
14. Where did you live in 1987?
I was 10. I lived in Ormond Beach, FL, in the same house where my parents still live.
15. Are you jealous of anyone?
The douchebag who got Natalie Portman pregnant.
16. Is anyone jealous of you?
Who wouldn’t be?
17. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In Los Angeles, trying to work, but they shut everything down and wouldn’t let me do my damn job.