Sometimes, it’s about the things we can’t say. Whether it’s because we’re not brave enough, or just because the opportunity has passed, these unspoken phrases, positive or negative, supportive or detracting, reminiscent or in hindsight, deserve to be heard.
- I’m not now and have never been your villain.
- The real you is so much better than the devoutly religious facade.
- You’re making a mistake and deserve better.
- I don’t think you’re really my friend.
- Not everything is about you, or a conspiracy. Learn how to relax and go with the flow.
- It was never meant to be, and that will always be my fault.
- Take no for an answer for once. It’s for the best in the long run.
- I take your actions very personally and will never forgive you.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- Stop hating yourself and see what everyone else sees.
- You’re so independent and smart, and I don’t understand your reliance on illogical rules and constraints.
- You would have been forgiven a long time ago if you weren’t the perpetual victim.
- It’s your loss.
- I keep your secrets because that’s the type of person that I am, not because I feel like I owe you anything.
- There’s something there. I know it.
Those are mine. What are yours?