Yeah, I’m here on Avitable.com writing all types of serious shit and the occasional dead celebrity interview, but I’m all over the web, too. Check out what you’ve been missing:
I talked about music that you should be listening to over at MamaPop, focusing on the rap career of Donald Glover from Community, who performs as Childish Gambino, and the Millionaires, a hot-as-fuck pair of sisters with some catchy pop.
My list for the worst dads in television got some debate going, and, going way back to the end of August, I talked about some of the parody videos for the Jim Carrey loves Emma Stone weirdness that happened.
Parents who fail at being parents made me laugh and will probably give you a chuckle, and if you decide you want to be a winning parent, avoid these toys that are considered the “top toys” of the year, but I call bullshit.
Finally, over at Insert Eyeroll, I’ve got satire coming out of my ass:
- Sorority Sister sued for posting on Facebook about what happened in Vegas
- Costa Rica releases pubic hairstyle to compete with the Brazilian Wax
- Hallmark launches new line of cards for white people
- I give advice about parenting and having kids
- Arizona enacts new law deporting anyone whose last name ends with a vowel.
- Muslims demand religious tolerance.
- Pope comes out against masturbation.
- Glenn Beck makes moderate statement!