The combination of a three-hour nap this afternoon and my procrastination from cleaning the kitchen which STILL has pots and pans left over from Thanksgiving (and I am pretty sure that the mashed potatoes have evolved into a sentient civilization) means that I’m awake late and trying to find something to do, so why not find a random survey with a bunch of weird questions online and answer them?
1. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Be honest. Don’t settle. Smile. Subscribe to my blog. Send me a dollar. Bake me cookies for Christmas.
2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Who cares if you meet someone? There are people that I would love to talk to and spend time with, but simply meeting them is superficial and has no benefit. If I could spend time talking to anyone alive today, it would probably be Conan O’Brien.
3. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
4. What do you think about most?
Making the future happen the way that I want it to.
5. You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
6. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Maybe I’ve been lucky, but every experience I’ve ever had has shaped who I am today, and I wouldn’t consider any of them so horrible to be worth erasing and changing who I am.
7. What’s your strangest talent?
I can curl my toes and walk on them like a gorilla.
8. What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
There is no such question that I can think of.
9. Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11. Do you have any strange phobias?
I don’t like food with bones in it. Or shells. Not really a phobia, but a serious dislike. I have a phobia of the concept of eternity, as well.
12. What’s your religion?
I think there’s more out there than we know about, and I think that the confluence and parallels between so many religions mean that there is a shred of truth in all of them.
13. What is your current desktop picture?
The default Windows 7 one.
14. When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Wishing I was back inside.
15. What’s the last song you listened to?
“Harold’s Song”, by Ke$ha
16. Favorite band?
Nine Inch Nails
17. What was the last lie you told?
I don’t remember. I try to make it a point to tell the truth.
18. Do you believe in karma?
To some degree.
19. What is a saying you say a lot?
“You know I’m right. I always am.”
20. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: I don’t believe in boundaries or privacy. Strength: I’m an excellent friend.
21. Who is your celebrity crush?
Right now: Emmy Rossum (Shameless). It changes all the time, though.
22. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
23. How do you vent your anger?
I don’t really get angry to any significant degree anymore. On the rare occasion that I do, I usually meditate.
24. Do you have a collection of anything?
Comic books, Batman statues, Muppets, light sabers, books, movies, nude photos of my friends.
25. What is your favorite word?