Many of my friends made the list this year, and they deserve every accolade for their writing and skill. I am lucky to have a talented group of blogger friends who define the field and have done so for years to come. But that doesn’t mean that I could avoid taking a shot at the predictable Top 100 Moms List that Babble released this week.
The One Where I …
- Pose for Playgirl
- Talk about my divorce 2 3
- Review sex toys
- Horrify you with my Aristocrats joke
- Discuss my weight loss
- Show you my balls
- Interview my dead grandmother
- Want to have a child
- Go on my first date as a divorced man
- Teach you about dirty talk
- Go to a strip club for the first time
- Talk to a heroin addict
- Discuss auto-erotica
- Console a grieving mother
- Write a letter to my body
- Review my life lessons
- eHarmony Tells Us 15 Reasons To Date Comedians, And They’re Mostly Wrong
- It can’t be winter doldrums when it’s 75 degrees out.
- Thanks to all of the terrible human beings in the world
- Orange Is The New Blackface: Julianne Hough Didn’t Do Anything Wrong And You’re All Overreacting
- Are Ree Drummond and Adam Avitable the same person? You decide. Also, win a free cookbook!