This is the year that I hold myself accountable. Running through my head on any given day, I have more projects and ideas than could possibly be imaginable. And I know that most, if not all, of them could seriously be, with the right effort put in, completely viable.
I’m going to list them here – all of the ideas and concepts and evolving babies of future work that I want to create as soon as possible. Maybe by putting them in black and white, and not floating around as random generic concepts in my head, their creation will become inevitable.
THE GIANT AVITABLE LIST OF PROJECTS THAT WILL AT LEAST BE STARTED EVEN IF THEY’RE NOT FINISHED BY THE END OF 2016
- Animated adaptation of “Interviews with Dead Celebrities“
- First book for detective series
- Memoir already titled “Real Men Don’t Cry (Often)” about sex and love and comedy
- Sequel to “Interviews with Dead Celebrities” called “Interviews with Deader Celebrities”
- Comedian/serial killer novel
- Full-length documentary about local comedians on the road to obscurity
- Coffee table book filled with photos taken by Stacy and I at the abandoned Six Flags in New Orleans
- Mobile game about something I don’t want to share with the world so nobody steals my idea
- Road trip drama about two friends
- Produce, record, and headline comedy show in Ormond Beach
- 2017 Avitable Calendar
- “Surprise!” video short
- Music Video to my “Avitable” parody of Kesha’s “Cannibal”
- “The Fart” video short
- Writing workshops for aspiring writers
- Produce “Live From My Couch” living room comedy show
- Big Chill meets Rashomon drama about four people who find friendship at a funeral and all have different mental portraits of who the deceased really was
- Finish every sentence in this post with a word that rhymes with “Avitable”
At least I know that one of these bullet points is already completable!
This is part of a series in which I will attempt to write something every single day of 2016, even if it’s barely legible. Will I be able to do it – You’ll only know if you subscribe using the form below – it should be easily fillable!