Over at I Mei Pensieri, the RFS Blog Awards are going on again. And I have been nominated in several categories. I’d like to encourage you to go over there and vote, and I’ll even tell you how I’ll be voting:
1) The 2 bloggers who (together) would have the best looking kids:
Miss Britt with Avitable: Clearly with her boobs and curls and my smile, our kids would be fucking awesome.
2) Do you talk about anything else?? Mono-Blogger
Avitable: I’m a bit perplexed about this one, though. Do I really only talk about one subject? Eh, what the hell. An award’s an award.
3) Blogger most likely to live in a trailer park:
Miss Ann: Not really, but she’s the only blog nominated that I know.
4) Blogger most likely to be arrested:
Mr. Fab: I am nominated for this award, as well, but I’m not likely to be arrested because I’ll never get caught. If it was titled “Most Likely to Commit a Crime”, I’d be the one to vote for.
5) Blogger with the best boobs:
Miss Britt: No-brainer.
6) Blogger most likely to NOT have any sex toys:
Dave: Unless there’s an Elizabeth Hurley blow-up sex doll, I can’t see Dave having an Anal Intruder 4000.
7) Blogger most likely to have the most kick-ass house EVER:
Avitable: Well, duh. I’m not likely to have the most kick-ass house. I already have the most kick-ass house. Have you seen my pool?
8) Male blogger who would look the best in a speedo:
RW: I think good ol’ RW would look the best in a Speedo. I, however, would look the sexiest. For a gorilla.
9) Blogger you most want to have over for dinner:
Avitable: This is definitely a no-brainer. Britt and Fab and Annie would be fun, but I’d get naked and table dance on demand.
10) Blogger of the month:
NYC Watchdog: His ability to express his feelings and frustrations and fears and sadness makes him a clear winner.
So, go vote!