Adam Heath Avitable has a wide range of topics on which he can speak for your conference or special event. As a comedian, lawyer, author, career counselor, entrepreneur, and blogger who has gone viral several times globally for his humor, stories, and even his emotionally evocative and controversial writing, he can craft a 45-90 minute speech or workshop that is engaging, informative, and always entertaining. Here are just a few potential topics:
- When Trolls Attack – How To Protect Yourself And Remain Transparent Online
- Vulnerability Leads to Relatability: The Lessons Businesses Can Learn
- Don’t Be Perfect. Be Honest.
- Going Viral: Is It Worth It?
- Funny Trumps All – The Importance of Humor
- Can You Share Too Much?
- What Are You Doing Wrong On Your Resume?
- Stop Taking Resume Advice From HR Departments and Recruiters
Avitable can teach writing workshops, resume workshops, and classes on social media use, stand-up comedy, and more. He can also present for conference sessions, keynote speeches, and more. As a versatile speaker with a broad background, his audiences have enjoyed his presentations at many conferences including the following:
- American Advertising Foundation (keynote)
- Wisconsin Association of Surgical Technologists (keynote)
- Paychex Florida (guest speaker)
- UCF Digital Media Class (final class speaker)
- UCF English (guest lecturer)
- BlogHer (panel speaker)
- FLBlogCon (conference emcee)
- FLBlogCon (writing workshop)
- FLBlogCon (presenter)
- FORUM (featured presenter)
Whatever your industry or message, Avitable can present a topic in a way that will get your audience buzzing!
Fee varies based on topic, audience, and length. For events outside of Orlando, reasonable travel expenses as well as hotel expenses will be required.
Areas of Expertise
- Stand-up Comedy
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Higher Education
- Going Viral
- Social Media
- Writing a Novel
- Freelance Writing
- Writing Humor
- Performing Weddings
- Personal Growth
- Self Reflection
- Honesty and Transparency
- Owning Your Mistakes
- Rebuilding Your World
- Engaging with Audiences
- Building Loyalty with Readers
- Writing Mistakes to Avoid